Your business. Your people.
Simple and secure.
The new way to manage your employees, their data and all your HR processes, safely and securely.
How Path works
Watch this demo to see the platform in action
All your admin in one place
Holidays and time off
See your company status
Check who's in and out with the holiday calendar and select different kinds of time off.
From calculating redundancy pay to finding out who's on holiday, our AI assistant can help.
Access HR templates
Download everything you need, from privacy notices and letters for maternity leave, to a right-to-work guide and an employee handbook.
Whether it's passports or contracts, you can upload people's files and find them again, fast.
Consolidate your calendars
Sync Path with Google calendar, Apple calendar, and Outlook to see time off and your other activity in one place.
Path highlights tasks you need to complete, and gives you updates on employment law.
The best bits about using Path
- Streamline your employees’ holiday and time off
- Empower your employees with self-service
- Access your information on-the-go
- Get updates about regulation changes
- Access HR policies, guides and templates
- Get advice on employment law issues
- Sync calendars to capture all your activity
- Store data securely with cloud-based technology
- See staffing issues ahead of time
- How much does Path cost?
It's free to use. There are no plans to charge for Path based on its current model. Additional paid for services may be introduced in the future as part of an optional upgrade or subscription.
- Do I need to enter payment details?
No, we don't need your card details or any of your billing information.
- Can I cancel?
Yes, at any time. Just email email@example.com.
- Why is there a NatWest logo at the top?
Because Path is a NatWest product.